We start by using only the best materials and check for correct metallurgical
composition, tensile strength and hardness. Then we test to make sure all castings are
made to OEM G3000 (SAEJ431) standards.
- Additional alloy elements such as chromium & copper are added to achieve maximum
life and strength.
- Precisely machined concentric bearing cups reduce bearing abrasion and prevent wobble.
- Application with wheel studs, bearings and ABS rings are all manufactured to O.E.
- Castings include heat dam where specified by O.E. to help insulate bearing from
State of the art CNC machining equipment is used to ensure we produce top quality
product to include the following:
- Ultra smooth braking surface meets O.E. specifications of 15-80 RMS, thus reducing noise
and extending pad life.
- Thickness variation is within .0005" to eliminate brake pedal pulsation.
- Lateral run-out is within .004".
- Brake surface flatness is within .002".
- Precisely processed smooth parallel brake surfaces are held within .0001" radially
to ensure consistent brake performance.
- Products are roll edge marked for complete traceability under QS9000 & TUV
- Precision balanced to guarantee vibration free performance.
- All products are machined to an ultra fine non-directional finish and are ready to
install - - No additional machining is required!!
- All drums & rotors are packaged in corrugated double-edge boxes to eliminate premature
- Drums & Rotors are treated with environmentally friendly anti-rust oil and
individually Polly-bag wrapped for extended shelf life.
- All products are bar coded with a multi-number label for easy reference.
- Private label packaging is available.
PERFORMANCE YOU CAN TRUST!